Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sorry this is late!

So, I have been really busy and my computer wasn't working etc.... This week hasn't been as great as last week. I thought that I just breezed through the 240's and I should be breezing throught the 230's. Not so much. I only lost 3 lbs this week to put me at 239.2. That still isn't bad, but it is so frustrating when you bounce between 239 and 240 for 4 days!! I still haven't figured out the problem, but I will. Sometimes there is just a clich in the system and it will work itself out. I also have done some damage to my feet and that is not making workouts very easy; so being motivated to go to the gym is turning out to be a problem. I just need to stay focused on the goal. I will probably not meet my 230 goal for Hawaii, but if I can get close then it is good enough. I am not going to kill myself trying to reach it in a week and a half. (But I will not give up either) Anyway, that is all from my neck of the woods. I will see you next week! Keep your chin up.

No comments:

Post a Comment